Get your one-time macro calculation and learn how to apply it to by being your own diet coach through flexible dieting and save!
Flexible Dieting E-Book
In this 100 page book, you will learn:
NOTE: THIS IS AN E-BOOK / digital download.
*please do not distribute*
-Why flexible dieting is superior to meal plans.
-What are macros and how to use them to your advantage.
-How to determine your goals and where to go from there.
-How to calculate your own macros and be your own diet coach.
-How to reach your macro goals on a fully vegan diet.
-How to decide which foods work best for you and incorporate the foods you love.
-How to track, count and log your food.
-Meal timing and how to eat for performance.
-What to do when progress stalls.
-How to handle traveling and social situations.
-Bonus cheat sheets and workout log template included!
One-Time Macro Calculation
*So that we can get your calculation back right away, please look for the link to your questionnaire on the emailed invoice after checkout. You can also access it when you login in to your account on the account history page.
- Full set of macronutrients based on the answers to your questionnaire.
- Training Day, Rest Day and Re-feed Day Macros (if necessary).
- Fully Vegan suggested shopping list with explanation of which foods help to reach your goals.
When should you get a professional to calculate your macros for you instead of relying on online calculators?
- When you want the guess work taken out. It’s always a good idea to have an objective opinion and knowledge based on experience.
- When the numbers you calculated for yourself are not working or you feel like you’re spinning your wheels with uncertainty. Getting them done for you can save you time and stress.
- When you are brand new to macros and really don’t have the knowledge to figure out how much of each macro you should be eating. Having someone calculate them can give you reassurance that you’re off to the best start.
The one-time macro calculation is offered by Dani Taylor to help those who would like to have help with their nutrition plan, but do not need a coach watching over their shoulder–they more need a jumping off point.
We encourage that those who take advantage of this to also purchase Dani’s new e-book, Flexible Dieting for Vegans, to help with their adherence to these numbers if they have not done so already.
While having customized macronutrients does not mean a coaching relationship, it’s a helpful stepping stone for those who are struggling to find the correct macro numbers to fit their needs. This is great for anyone who just wants their macro targets (proteins, carbs, and fats) laid out for them based on their current stats and goals. This does not come with any coaching or updates, but is a starting point for someone who needs to be pointed in the right direction when beginning flexible dieting. This option is an alternative to Nutrition Coaching, and is more affordable for someone who does not want to invest into a full coaching program and already has IIFYM knowledge.
Once you submit payment, please allow up to two business days for us to reach out to you. You will need to fill out a questionnaire (which we will send to you) and also send over your current progress pictures in order for Dani to formulate the best macronutrient recommendations for you.