*So that we can get your calculation back right away, please look for the link to your questionnaire on the emailed invoice after checkout. You can also access it when you log in to your account on the account history page.
One-Time Macro Calculation
- Full set of macronutrients based on the answers to your questionnaire.
- Training Day, Rest Day, and Re-feed Day Macros (if necessary).
- Fully Vegan suggested a shopping list with an explanation of which foods help to reach your goals.
A video from the coaches explaining how they came to these macros and any other tips, tricks and tidbits they think will be helpful to you specifically.
When should you get a professional to calculate your macros for you instead of relying on online calculators?
- When you want the guesswork taken out. It’s always a good idea to have an objective opinion and knowledge based on experience.
- When the numbers you calculated for yourself are not working or you feel like you’re spinning your wheels with uncertainty. Getting them done for you can save you time and stress.
- When you are brand new to macros and really don’t have the knowledge to figure out how much of each macro you should be eating. Having someone calculate them can give you the reassurance that you’re off to the best start.
The one-time macro calculation is offered by Vegan Proteins to help those who would like to have help with their nutrition plan, but do not need a coach watching over their shoulder–they more need a jumping-off point.
We encourage those who take advantage of this to also purchase Dani Taylor’s e-book, Flexible Dieting for Vegans, to help with their adherence to these numbers if they have not done so already.
While having customized macronutrients isn’t the same as a coaching relationship, it’s a helpful stepping stone for those who are struggling to find the correct macro numbers to fit their needs. It’s also an awesome middle-ground for our Muscles by Brussels members. This is great for anyone who just wants their macro targets (proteins, carbs, and fats) laid out for them based on their current stats and goals.
This does not come with any coaching or updates, but as a starting point for someone who needs to be pointed in the right direction when beginning flexible dieting. This option is an alternative to Nutrition Coaching and is more affordable for someone who does not want to invest in a full coaching program and already has IIFYM knowledge.
Once you submit payment, please allow up to two business days for us to reach out to you. You will need to fill out a questionnaire (which we will send to you) and also send over your current progress pictures in order for us to formulate the best macronutrient recommendations for you.