Everyone loves a BLT, but this one is pretty macro friendly in addition to being delicious. We’re certainly not reinventing the wheel here, but sometimes just simple ideas of how to make foods you already know and love is all you need!
Everyone loves a BLT, but this one is pretty macro friendly in addition to being delicious.
- 2 slices Dave's Killer Bread
- 2 oz Upton Natural's Bacon
- 2 Tbsp Reduced Fat Vegenaise
- 2 slices Lettuce
- 2 slices tomato
- Toast the bread in a toaster.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, cook the seitan bacon until its crispy, about 5 min.
- Assemble your BLT using reduced fat Vegenaise, lettuce, tomato, and bacon.
- Cut and serve!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 480 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!