Thanks for checking out our recipes! If you can’t see the recipe below, it means you’re not a member yet! Check out our health and fitness membership below. It comes with access to all of these recipes, daily scheduled workouts in our amazing app, our meal planner, our macro calculation tools, and live coaching calls. It cannot be beat! Check it out below!
Garlic Kale with Mushrooms
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb Kale stems removed and chopped
- 8 oz Mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat a large skillet or frying pan over low/medium heat.
- When the pan is hot, add olive oil and garlic. Saute garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms to the pan and sprinkle with salt. Raise the heat to medium. Cook while stirring until the mushrooms are soft and brown.
- Add the kale and pepper and saute for up to 10 minutes until the kale is soft.