Pizza craving with diet macros? Don’t worry, we have a way to beat those cravings without blowing your plans.
Low Carb Lavash Pizza
- 1 sheet Joseph's Oat, Flax and Bran Lavash
- 3 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 c vegetable toppings
- 1/4 c Daiya Shreds
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- In an oven set to 300 degrees F, lay out your Lavash wrap on a cookie sheet spritzed with non-cooking spray.
- Cook your lavash for 3-5 minutes, just until toasted.
- Remove from oven, top with sauce, topping and cheese (IN THAT ORDER! Your topping will stick this way).
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Slice and top with nutritional yeast. Enjoy!