This is a wonderful food that seems fancier than it is! You can make a lot of these and freeze them as well or cook them up for a Mother’s Day brunch. Very versatile.
Mini Tofu Crustless Quiche
- 1/3 c Onion chopped
- 1/3 c Bell Pepper chopped
- 16 oz Mori Nu Extra Firm Silken Tofu
- 1 /8 tsp sulfur salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray as many cups as you need in a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a lightly sprayed large skillet, saute onions, peppers and garlic over medium high heat for about 7-8 minutes, until onions are translucent, stirring occasionally.
- While the veggies are cooking, Blend the Mori-Nu extra firm tofu until it is completely blended and creamy. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add the salt, pepper, parsley, turmeric, nutritional yeast and cornstarch and mix well.
- Stir in the sauteed veggies to the tofu mixture until they are mixed evenly throughout.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the 12 muffin cup tin and bake for 20 minutes. Allow them to cool in the pan before trying to remove them or they may fall apart. (Each serving is 4 mini quiches)