You’ve spent hundreds of dollars on programs, books, and workout videos. You’ve stuck to plans for days, only to burn out and resort to old ways. Maybe you’ve stopped believing that fat loss is possible for you, but you’re ready to try something different that might actually work. You’ve come to the right place. Over the next 12 weeks, we will teach you how to sustainably diet in this challenge. We will calculate your macros for you every month of this program based on your initial intake and your progress along the way. You will have access to their private coaching community and a coaching app that makes sticking to the program so much easier.
Who is this program for?
This program is designed for people who are willing to make a mental investment in their future and who are willing to commit to learning the whys and hows of long-lasting lifestyle change. This program is for self-starters who only need guidance and a plan to reach their goals, but do not require frequent one-on-one communication. If that is something you need, I recommend checking out our on-one-one coaching options for a much more hands-on coaching experience.
This is an intermediate program designed for people who have been cleared by their doctor to safely exercise. This program is suitable for either those who like to train at a commercial gym or those who prefer to train at home and have access to certain home equipment (Bench, dumbbells, bands, swiss ball, pull-up bar, jump rope etc). Many of the movements in this program can be modified for beginners by using lighter weights or even bodyweight.
VALUE $2775 $697
- A 12-week self-guided fat loss program with a fully functional training app
- Custom macros updated calculated by vegan bodybuilding coach Dani Taylor
- Access to private meal planner to create meal plans while shedding body fat
- Access to the private coaching community
- Bonus: Welcome VIP Fat Loss Challenge Bundle with signed copy of Flexible Dieting for Vegans Book, supplements, snacks, coupons and more! (value $125)
- Bonus Week: A full week to get everything set up before you begin!