Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 lb Cauliflower
- 1 lb potatoes of choice, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tbsp Tofutti Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp straight bouillon paste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Steam cauliflower until very tender about 10 minutes.
- Boil peeled and cubed potatoes until fork tender.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor or stand mixer and either process or paddle mix your cauliflower alone until is mostly blended with just some small lumps - this may take a few minutes.
- Add your potatoes and continue processing until mostly smooth.
- From here, add your garlic, bouillon, cream cheese and black pepper. Taste to make sure you like the seasonings.
- To make this extra creamy, either whip with a kitchen beater, a whisk, or the balloon whisk attachment for an additional 2 minutes.
Calories: 123kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 4.8gFat: 1gFiber: 3.8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!