If you are like me, you like all things autumn. And that means pumpkin pie. I don’t just want it on Thanksgiving–I want it all the time. But I want to keep it macro friendly and healthier than the usual fare. This is a simple single serving that you can make at home whenever you feel like it!
- 1 Keebler Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 oz Mori Nu Extra Firm Silken Tofu blended smooth
- 1/4 c pumpkin canned
- 1/4 tsp Cornstarch
- 6 packets/drops Stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger powdered
- 2 dashes cloves powdered
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients (except the crust) together until well mixed.
- Scrape into the pie crust with a small rubber spatula. It will be very full, but it’s thick enough to smooth it out with the spatula–it won’t spill.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Let it chill to set for at least 2 hours before serving.