Simple low fat muffins banana oat. Kind of like single serving banana bread with lower sugar, fats and with more fiber from the oats.
Banana Oat Muffin
- 250 g Banana very ripe
- 1 c stevia in the raw baking mix
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk vanilla, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp Earth Balance melted
- 2 c white flour
- 1 c Oats - Dry
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350* F. Spray a 12 muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until gooey.
- Mix in the stevia, cinnamon, vanilla, almond milk and earth balance.
- In another, larger bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
- Create a small well in the dry mix and pour in the banana mixture and mix until just mixed.
- Fill each muffin tin with about 1/4 c. of batter, evenly, until the mixture is gone.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let cool completely before eating.