Chicken Picatta recipe.
- 2 pieces Gardein Chick'n Scallopini
- 1/4 c vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp dry white wine
- 1/4 lg Onion sliced thin
- 1/4 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp cornstarch + 2tsp cold water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 2 Tbsp parsley chopped
- In a skillet, with a little cooing spray, cook the Gardein Chick'n Scallopinis in both sides until browned. Remove from heat.
- In the same pan, add the vegetable broth, onion and garlic, and cook until the onions are translucent over medium heat.
- Add the dry white wine and lemon juice.
- Whisk the cornstarch with cold water until well mixed. Then whisk that mixture into the pan. Let cook while whisking for 2 min.
- Add the capers and parsley to the sauce.
- Add the cooked Gardein Chick'n Scallopini back to the pan to coat with the sauce.
- Remove from the pan and serve with potatoes, pasta, rice and or vegetables.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 235 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Vitamin A 215IU4%
Vitamin C 4.5mg5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!