Peanut Butter Chocolate Vegan Protein Bars
- 1/2 c brown rice syrup
- 1/4 c Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract *Optional
- 1/4 c Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 1/4 c Oats - Dry
- 1 c TVP
- 2 scoops protein powder Nutrition facts calculated using Tru Supplements Birthday Cake Protein
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 c Chocolate Chips *Optional
- Head a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add brown rice syrup and peanut butter to the pan and stir together until completely combined. *Optional to add vanilla extract here.
- Add soy milk to the pan. Stir again until completely combined.
- Add oats and tvp. Stir until completely coated by liquid mixture.
- Add protein powder and salt. Stir until well combined. It will be a very thick mixture. Keep stirring until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- With wet hands, press mixture into a parchment-lined, 8x8 baking pan until the mixture is level. If your hands get too sticky, feel free to re-wet!
- Optional: Working quickly, before your chocolate begins to melt, sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the bars and press gently in.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Remove, cut into 8 pieces and enjoy!
Calories: 227kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 15gFat: 7gFiber: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!