This is my newer protein pancake recipe and boy is it lazy and delicious. I have been using Bisquick Heart Smart, but you could easily use plain flour and a little extra baking powder. This is so quick and easy and makes perfect fluffy pancakes with a ton of protein.
Lazy Girl Protein Pancakes
- 1/3 c Bisquick Heart Smart
- 1/4 c vital wheat gluten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 packets/drops Stevia
- 2/3 c water
- In a medium bowl, mix BisQuick, vital wheat gluten and baking powder until well incorporated.
- Add water, vanilla and stevia. Mix until just mixed. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Heat a skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Allow it to get hot before spritzing with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter on pan in desired pancake size.
- Allow edges to get dry and bubbles to form all over before flipping and cooking for an additional 2 min.
- Remove from heat and top with melted fruit if macros allow!