5 Minute Single Serving Seitan
5 Minute Single Serving Seitan.
- 45 g vital wheat gluten
- 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tbsp PB2
- 1/2 tsp seasoning of choice
- 1/2 c water
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke (optional)
- Spritz a panini press or waffle iron with cooking spray on both top and bottom and turn on high.
- In a small bowl, mix vital wheat gluten, nutritional yeast, pb2 and spices.
- Add water and liquid smoke.
- Mix well. It should be a little wet, thats ok. Add more water if needed.
- Pour into your iron, gently spreading with the back of your spoon.
- Close iron and cook for 5-10 minutes depending on how crispy you like it!
- Slice and serve with sauce of your choosing!
Calories: 205kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 40gFat: 0.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!