A cold refreshing treat to help you hit your protein macros for the day without going over your other macros. Great for cutting, or just a hot day! A vitamix, or other high powered blender definitely helps. Do not skip the xanthan gum or you will not get the creamy texture.
Chocolate Protein Ice Cream
- 1 scoop Plant Fusion Chocolate
- 2 Tbl Cocoa Powder
- 5 packets/drops Stevia
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 cup ice
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Put ice and almond milk in the blender and begin blending on low.
- Add the protein powder, cocoa powder, and stevia while slowly increasing blender speed. Add xanthan gum and blend on high until creamy, about 5-10 seconds depending on your blender. Enjoy!
- Add xanthan gum and blend on high until creamy, about 5-10 seconds depending on your blender.
- Eat, make gains!