This recipe is a cutting dessert dream! Super low carb as is, but also easy to make richer (by adding melted chocolate chips in the last step for example) or great for dipping strawberries into. This can satisfy a sweet tooth, keep your carbs low, and help you hit your protein also.
*Note: Because of the small amount of a single serving and the variety of blending capabilities, this recipe does better when made in batches of multiple servings. With a single serving, the blender may not be able to get it quite smooth enough.
High Protein Chocolate Mousse
- 5 oz Mori Nu Extra Firm Silken Tofu
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 packets/drops Stevia
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend the tofu in a high powered blender until completely cream with absolutely no lumps. (Often it is easier to blend one or two full packages at time. So you could have blended tofu ready for this recipe at any time. Blended tofu keeps up to a week in the fridge.)
- Once smooth, while still blending, add the vanilla, stevia, and cocoa powder. Blend until fully combined
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer to a bowl.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least a few hours before eating!