This is the easiest way to prepare tempeh in the air fryer. You can doctor this up with any spices you want and it is suitable for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Simple Air Fried Tempeh
- 4 oz Tempeh lightlife
- 1 Tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp water
- Slice your tempeh into thin strips about 1 cm thick
- In a plate or shallow bowl, mix the Braggs, water and spices.
- Coat each piece in the marinade. You can let it sit for a few minutes, but you do not have to.
- Place the pieces in the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes at 450 degrees F.