You have to get your veggies in and I am always looking for ways to make them more fun but keep the macros reasonable. Nutritional yeast and lemon juice give this a cheesy, nutty taste.
Cheezy Roasted Broccoli
- 6 c Broccoli
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add broccoli florets to a bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Massage olive oil into broccoli until all the heads are covered. This will allow the spices to spread evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients on broccoli and toss well.
- Spread broccoli on a baking sheet in one layer.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-12 minutes, or until broccoli is tender and starts to brown.
- Sprinkle with additional nutritional yeast when serving, if desired!