You ever just wake up in the mood for some french toast? Well, I do. But I don’t always want all of the fanfare around it, and I like to keep it healthy. This is a quick and simple recipe for french toast for 1, but of course you can batch this recipe and make a lot more for the family! Depending on your goals and macros, top with berries, PB2, maple syrup or walden farms pancake syrup.
Super Simple Single Serving French Toast
- 2 slices Ezekiel Bread Cinnamon Raisin
- 2 Tbsp Silken Tofu blended
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk unsweetened vanilla
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat a skillet on medium high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, mix all of the ingredients except the bread together until smooth and well mixed.
- Dip each side of each piece of bread into the mixture until the bread is coated.
- Cook in the skillet for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Top with berries, stevia, maple syrup, coconut whip or whatever you like!